Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shangri-la (room renovation)

Executive room -1-



Project Name: Shangri-la hotel renovation (standard and executive suite)
Year: 2009
Location: Shangri-la hotel, Surabaya
Status: (Built / On Board / Proposed)
Description:

 Someday i met my friend when i was walking on the corridor of my university. I never thought that day will change the entire life experiences. Then he asked me about, "hey stan, can you do favor for my mom? Shes been so depressing about looking for someone who can make a model with 3d program?". Then i answered, "yes i can". well i never expected that the project was a shangri-la :)

The concept of designing these rooms, wasnt came from my own thought. Its the idea of "mix and match" the requested material from the general manager of Shangri-la, and then i just put into the 3d model, and render it. So i havent too much participate for these selection of materials, im just being an 3dartist, who made as the owner's reqesuted :)

For anyone who havent notice the general manager of  Shangri-la, here i attach a picture of him :)

Mr Juan Carlos Diago

  
 I took this picture with candid btw :p
And below this description, are another perspective of the hotel  :)

Executive room-2-

Standard room -1-

Standard room -2-

No comments:

Post a Comment